Coral Coast Physiotherapy & Allied Health Clinic is a registered NDIS provider offering physiotherapy, occupational therapy, exercise physiology, podiatry and hydrotherapy/aquatic physiotherapy.
We can assist you if you’re just starting your NDIS journey. There are multiple factors to consider when applying for NDIS. Fortunately, you don’t have to do this alone, and our team of health professionals are available to help make your journey as simple as possible!
In order to access allied health at under the NDIS, follow the next three steps:
- Follow the NDIS checklist for eligibility. Click > here
2. Contact the NDIS on 1800 800 110 and an NDIS representative will assist you with your questions.
3. Once your application is approved you will then work with a Local Area Coordinator or Planner to lay out your needs and goals. They will also assist you in allocating your funding to the necessary services.
If you are already approved by NDIS, contact our clinic and book an initial appointment. Upon the initial contact please notify us that you are NDIS approved and your NDIS registration number and how your fund is being managed. Please make sure you notify us that you are NDIS approved, provide us with your name, your NDIS registration number and how your fund is being managed.
You and your allied health provider will then be able to work out a service agreement/plan at your first appointment
We are here to support you to:
- Understand the NDIS and how it works
• Find out if you’re eligible
• Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS may fund
Our therapists are experienced in the treatment of multiple chronic conditions such as:
- Physical Disabilities (Amputations, Post-Surgical)
• Intellectual Disabilities
• Acquired Brain Injuries
• Neurological Injuries (e.g. Strokes, Multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Cerebral palsy)
• Spinal Cord Injuries
All our consultations can be both in the home and in clinic (in-rooms, gym, pool etc.) as required.
We will be able to provide you with:
- Pain Management Treatment
• Home Exercise Programs for Rehabilitation
• Advice on the Management of your Condition
• Recommendations for Mobility & Equipment Aids
• Advice on Transfers within the Home & out in the Community
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a national framework designed to support people living with disability and their families by ensuring they have access to the services they require. Coral Coast Physiotherapy is a proud supporter of the NDIS and are an innovative provider of physiotherapy.